1. Create a new folder named "custom"in your No One
Lives Forever directory
(i.e. C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever\custom).
2. After you download the Zip file open it and extract it to (or place it in)
your custom folder (C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever\custom).
3. Launch NOLF. Click 'Advanced' then click 'Customize'. There are two windows,
the left side shows the rez maps in your custom folder. The right side shows
maps you had loaded and ready to play. To load a map highlight it and click
'Add'. You can only run 11 maps at a time.
4. Check 'Always load these rez files' so you don't have to do this each time.
5. Click 'Ok', 'Ok' and 'launch'. From the in game menu click on 'Multiplayer'
then 'Host' then 'Levels'. You should see the new levels listed.